Friday, February 22, 2013

I did it again! Tying it all together

All right kids, your sage Eugeniya has more exciting information for you, and I plan to add info about transmutation and PH by David Stewart - that's coming soon.

I had a tooth infection again.  I think, it's a left-over since my Christmas episode.  Even though I had no more pain and thought I took care of it, the infection was still there, just moved to the next tooth.  I mistook it for teeth pressing on each other.

1.  First, I bought an antibiotic to keep my family's fears under control.  (I still have the medication in the CVS bag, unopened )                                                                                                                                                                                                 

2.  I was not in pain, thanks to my therapeutic grade essential oils (Clove, Wintergreen, Frankincense, PanAway - I changed oils).  However, I got very impatient and probably overdid it with whatever remedy I used, as usual.

3. Bottom line: I used different therapeutic grade essential oils to cleanse, heal, and for pain and inflammation - you don't want to see my kitchen now - oils everywhere.

     Wintergreen (to get to the bone) and Copaiba for amplified (X6) effect.
  
     Here is my final recipe:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Errbh3Qy1HU
     
4.  I tried many therapeutic grade essential oils, because I have them, and wanted to experiment.  
  • I used Valorl;  to normalize  energy, 
  • Lemongrass to drive all the oils in and cleanse and dissolve anything there was to dissolve, including my bone, probably (it's a joke - I sometimes overdo, trying to get better)  
  • Purification (it has Lemongrass and tea tree)
  • Tea tree by itself
  • Frankincense - for inflammation and to heal
  • St. Maries Lavender, Myrrh, JuvaFlex (on my liver and tooth)  
  • Thieves - powerful antibacterial and antiinfectious,  antiviral and antiseptic
  • Oregano - extremely powerful antimicrobial
  • R.C.  - a blend
  • Hissop  - for inflammation
  • Clove - for pain and anti-bacterial
  • Roman Chamomile - gentle, yet powerful for inflammation 
  • PanAway - for pain
  • Peace and Calming - works great to calm the nerves and pain for me
  • Longevity - a blend; has Thyme - rejuvenating and  antiinfectious
  • 1 capsule of Thieves and 1 capsule of Longevity  There is a formula for antibiotic under 101 uses of Thieves 
  • and others
   
5.   I also used wheat grass juice and aloe to neutralize toxins,  salt and cayenne to gargle and bathe, to stimulate and increase circulation and penetration of the oils and other remedies I was using.

6.   I did Vitaflex on my feet once and applied the therapeutic grade essential oils to my spine and feet, and lymph nodes.

7.   I cleansed my colon (unfortunately not with enema), liver, kidneys, etc.)

8.   I made compresses with oils: first I used Slique Gum to hold the oils and stick it to my infected spot, and then I bought Redmond clay and used that instead.  It also supposed to draw the infection out.  I applied wheatgrass 15-minute compresses, using the pulp from the juice and saturating it with wheat grass juice (as per Ann Wigmore's teachings).  I did it in the middle of the night, after Roy brought half a tray for me from Manhattan.

Both, compresses and holding water with salt and oils in your mouth for as long as you can is very good.  You can sleep with a compress, but, while working on the computer, you can hold the liquid in your mouth.

9.   I ate light, or nothing, but drank my kefir and other healing liquids.  I guess I should not take another video until I get my face back - just kidding.  You're supposed to fast once a week, and between seasons. 

10.  I used bee propolis and bee jelly.  

       By the way, did you know that bee propolis and olive oil (cold pressed) have essential oils as well?!  

11.  This time I will continue the treatment for a few more days, though I already did not use any therapeutic grade essential oils yesterday and behaved like a usual myself - that is eating, when not hungry.  My teeth are telling me something, clearly....



When I am in dis-balance, I do whatever I need to do regardless of the time of the day or night, tired or not - I just want to get better.  I also use positive attitude and convince myself that I am getting better.  

I always think about my alternative - having a root canal, followed by a crown, and then prospects of losing a tooth.

Enough of that for me!   Many years ago, while my dentist was trying to pull my bad tooth out, I was thinking how much I did not want to lose my tooth.  And guess what - the dentist could not pull it out, until I mentally let go.  In fact, the procedure took him a many hours and many injections.  He was getting ready to quit on me and send me to a surgeon.  

Vala!  C'est fini!  (Vicky, did I misspell anything?)


Please read my previous post for more detailed information..

http://eugeniyamusic.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-tooth-saved-by-my-holistic-dentist.html


You are also welcome to visit my web site for more information on many oils mentioned above: http://younglivinghe.com/    You can search under Products.

Guess what my own tooth paste consists of now?  I used to have sea salt mixed with olive oil, Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils of Lemon and tea tree.  Now I added Wintergreen and clay to the mix.  Plus I rub fresh aloe leaf on my gums every morning.   

Here is my YouTube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Errbh3Qy1HU


P.S.  I use the salt mixture for my teeth every time after I eat.  It prevents the growth of Candida and any other germs, which live in the spaces under the gums.  I keep the mixture in my mouth for as long as I can, and then just spit it out. I also brush my tongue, especially in the morning.

What also works is brushing my teeth after eating and even using oral irrigator.  If I eat too much sweets, I  take 1 drop of each Ocotea and Melaleuca alternifolia and hold it in my mouth for as long as possible before swallowing, 


For more information on pain relief, please follow this link:

https://sites.google.com/site/younglivingeu/home/using-oils-for-different-problems/essential-oils-for-pain

I would appreciate it if you could leave your comments on this post and my web site.


To your health!

Love,
 Always,
   Eugeniya

Health Essentials LLC.
YoungLivingHe.com



Young Living member# 1128387 

If you would like to order the therapeutic grade essential oils:
https://sites.google.com/site/younglivingeu/home/becoming-a-young-living-member


Here is my advice to the new tooth-sufferer: 
Elizabeth,


There are many ways to fight  infection.  The most effective and easiest to use I find is therapeutic grade essential oils.

However, if you don't have these, you'll have to do a lot of work.

1. Try cayenne pepper with apple cider and salt water
2. clay packs with whatever else you like to add
3. onion packs
4. bee propolis with bee jelly (raw)
5. wheat grass packs

What is most important to understand is that to get quick healing you need   to do an enema and address emotional issue.


Set your mind on healing!  Don't give in!


The alternative is losing your root canal and then eventually your tooth.


If you like to read what I did to save 2 of my teeth:

http://eugeniyamusic.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-did-it-again-tying-it-all-together.html

Feel better!!!!!!!



Here is the advice (and  emotional support to me) I got  from Young Living members I have a lot of respect for:


If you have Thieves apply Thieves to the gum area and then wintergreen on top.
The infection must be in the bone that is whey it is not clearing up because the
thieves is not going into the bone and wintergreen is for bones and it will work
as a driver and get it into the bone.

Here is my testimony husbands testimony.  Good Luck, Nancy


Infected tooth, bone
Morning to those asking what to do for infected tooth:

My husband Blaine had an abcess tooth and the dentist said he would have to have a
root canal done.  Not wanting that he applied thieves on the jaw and inside he had put
thieves on a cottonball and applied it against the jaw bone where the infection was several
times a day.  The infection would clear up and then erupt again.  This happened 3 times
and I got to thinking there has to be a reason why the infection would not clear up with
just from using thieves.  So I had him use thieves layering wintergreen on top to drive the
thieves into the bone because apparently the thieves was not reaching into the bone where
the  infection was.  Wintergreen has the natural cortizone-like action for bone.  Using the
wintergreen with Thieves did the trick and cleared up the infection.

So if there is infection in the muscle tissue and you can not clear it up, use thieves and  
marjoram to drive the thieves into the tissue to clear up any infection in the tissue. .  
Wintergreen to drive Thieves or any other oil that you use to drive it into the bone.   As
marjoram works great on smooth muscles. These protocalls have worked great for us when
 it doesn't do what it should.

Another testimony I would like to share.  I was working at a fair and this lady had a bad
toothache and she came to my booth and asked if I had anything that would help.  I gave
her Thieves and wintergreen to use and the next morning she came to me and said you
will not believe this where the abcess was, broke and drained last night and now I am okay.
Thanks a million.

These oils are God Sent and there when you need them. Nancy Sanderson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Everyone!

I have to tell you an incredible experience of the last several days with an infected tooth. I read Sandie's testimony (thank you, Sandie!) about tooth/bone infection about 6 days ago. Since I knew I had a low grade infection in a bottom tooth because it was sore if I pushed on that area of my jaw, I decided to start layering oregano, wintergreen & peppermint on that area of the jaw. The next day I kept doing it (4-5 times). The third day/night I barely slept due to intense pain & I woke up with my lower left jaw hugely swollen. Uh-oh, I thought, what have I done?

The pain was intense throughout the day, I put clove on a cotton ball & left it next to the tooth for an hour or so several times to no avail. Oddly, the swelling was on the other side of where I had been layering the oils. I added Helichrysum to the outside of the swollen area & moved the oregano, wintergreen & peppermint to the swollen side, alternating that every few hours with Helichrysum. Four to five times a day I took a
portion of cotton ball (wetted & squeezed out) with clove, Thieves & wintergreen (probably a drop of each) & put it between my lip & the teeth & left it there for at least an hour. I also took Inner Defense twice a day & Life 5 at night. NingXia Red--two ounces a couple times a day. (When I take Inner Defense, I do it in the middle of a meal--eat 1/2 the meal, take the ID, then eat the other 1/2 of the meal--this way it hardly
bothers my stomach.)

I couldn't eat much, but drank Balance Complete with a banana in orange juice & coconut/almond milk. Also lots of water with lemon oil. I also sprayed the Thieves Mouthwash on the tooth area several times a day.

At night I felt drawn to Exodus II & put it on my swollen face/jaw as well as a couple of drops next to my tooth (no cotton ball). I also put Copaiba on my face in the morning (anti-inflammatory) & 2-3 times during the day. No time for a dentist as I am packing for a trip out of state with all the dogs.

The pain was gone after the first 24 hours, but the swelling was still there. Yesterday I was very tired all day, no energy, followed the same protocol & added Raindrop oils on my spine & on the swollen area of my face (I have all the Raindrop oils in a roll on bottle mixed with V-6). This morning my face was still swollen. I had breakfast but this time decided to take 10 drops of the antibiotic formula (I use 10 Thieves, 8 oregano, 2 frankincense) instead of Inner Defense. After eating, I again put clove, wintergreen & Thieves on a cotton ball on the gum. Within an HOUR the infection broke through, (sorry for being graphic), massive amounts of blood-tinged pus coming out. My energy is back up, I am continuing to use the cotton ball with oils & Inner Defense today, along
with Raindrop oils on my face.

These oils are so incredibly powerful, I'm so grateful to God for giving Gary wisdom & dedication in bringing them to us!

Many blessings!  Liz Moore


-------Original Message-------

From: Eugeniya
Date: 2/20/2013 11:35:30 AM
To: 'Indrani Maity';  'Stanlee Palmisano';  nsanders;  awayofsharing
Subject: HELP - my tooth infection is not going away

Hello,

I’ve had it now since Monday, and it’s not going away.  I do not want or believe in antibiotics. 

Do you have any suggestions?  I’ve been trying many different oils.  Maybe I made it worse by not diluting with oil.

I am not really eating much to help my body heal.  But I am running out of patience – the infection is right in the middle of my middle front teeth…

Hope to hear from you soon

Eugeniya

Then switch to Exodus II and Wintergreen. and see if that will make a difference. 




-------Original Message-------

From: Eugeniya
Date: 2/20/2013 12:03:15 PM
To: nsanders
Subject: RE: HELP - my tooth infection is not going away

Thank you, Nancy.  That is correct – it’s in the bone, & I am using Wintergreen after Thieves, etc. 
I guess, I have to have patience.

I will also try onion compress to draw the infection up.

Eugeniya


Do you have Melrose?  It doesn't taste good but with the wintergreen on top that might help
with the taste.

Purification too. 




-------Original Message-------

From: Eugeniya
Date: 2/20/2013 1:04:38 PM
To: nsanders
Subject: RE: HELP - my tooth infection is not going away

I wish I had it…

Thanks!

Eugeniya,

Sorry for the delay, been having problems with my emails, here are some YLEO antibiotic recipes: (you may want to have food, bc of the oregano. I know some people need to, like my son)

I would also be putting the Thieves & carrier oil on a gauze and applying over my tooth.

Antibiotics Formula’s
                       
Super             
12 drops Thieves, 6 drops oregano 2 drops frankincense

Put in a capsule and take 1 to 3 times a  day.
                       
Heavy duty    
10 drops Thieves, 6 drops oregano, 2 drops frankincense, 4 drops lemon, 6 drops Melrose, 2 drops clove, 2 drops myrrh, 10 drops eucalyptus radiata

Put in a capsule and take 1 to 3 times a  day.


Most Powerful Natural Antibiotic.
10 drops Lemon, 8 drops Mountain Savory (substitutes for  Mountain Savory are, ImmuPower, Legacy and Surrender), and 3 drops Oregano.

Put in a capsule and take 1 to 3 times a day.
Modified Formula -
10 drops Lemon,  4 drops Clove,  4 drops Frankincense,  3 drops Oregano.

Put in a capsule and take 1 to 3 times a  day.


Heavy Duty Antibiotic Formula -
10 drops Thieves,  6 drops Oregano,  2 drops Clove , 4 drops  Lemon, 
6 drops Melrose,  2 drops Clove,  2 drops Myrrh, 10 drops Eucalyptus Radiata.

Put in a capsule and take 1 to 3 times a  day.

Natural Antibiotic  Enhancement
10  drops Lemon,  8  drops Mountain Savory,  3 drops Oregano,
1 drop Cinnamon Bark.

Put in a capsule and take 1 to 3 times a  day.
Jonell Elder


Hello Eugeniya,
I’m sorry you’re going thorough this pain.  

I would use Thieves, Clove, Idaho Balsam Fir and PanAway directly on location as well as surrounding tissue on gums.  Then on the outside of the face directly and surrounding tissue.  Dilute as needed for Clove, Thieves and other oils.

I hope this helps tremendously. 
Love and Light,
Stanlee 










No comments:

Post a Comment