Friday, July 12, 2013

Healing Sty with therapeutic grade essential oils


"A sty is an acute infection of the secretory glands of the eyelids.
This common infection results from blocked glands within the eyelid. When the gland is blocked, the oil produced by the gland occasionally backs up and extrudes through the wall of the gland, forming a lump (chalazion), which can be red, painful, and nodular. Frequently, bacteria can infect the blocked gland, causing increased inflammation, pain, and redness of the eye, and even redness of the surrounding eyelid and cheek tissue. The medical term for sty is hordeolum."  posted at http://www.emedicinehealth.com/sty/article_em.htm

Essential Desk Oil Reference recommends using Lavender and Frankincense for blocked tear ducts.
Putting 1 drop of Lavender over the bridge of nose 2 times daily.
Please read my post on inflammation for more information:

Here are a few testimonials.
Note, that if the problem is addressed immediately, the results are quicker.
Animal Scents ointment has great ingredients for healing skin.

Author: Jonell Elder
Posted at http://www.oil-testimonials.com/essential-oils/2688/stye-on-my-eyelid-is-now-gone
I felt an uncomfortable sensation on my eye lid and let it go for a few days. Realizing that a stye was in the making, I applied Frankincense and V6 oil to my eyelid in the morning. I laid down for a few minutes, as it was a bit irritating to my skin. In the evening I did the same, the next morning I did the same. By the end of the day, all sensitivity and irritation was gone.

Author: Catherine Wright
Posted at http://www.oil-testimonials.com/essential-oils/480/eye-sty-and-ear-ache-cleared-up-with-lavender

Several times this year, I got an eye sty. It is like having a pimple from an ingrown eyelash, I believe. They are very painful and take about 2 weeks for them to go away on me. Well the second time I got one, I checked my Essential Oil Reference Guide Vol 3 - and found out to assist with eye infections, to use lavendar. I placed lavender on my temples and between my eyes on the bridge of my nose, everytime I remembered (so 3-5 times daily). In three days, my sty had dissipated!!! I am thrilled to figure this out. I did the same thing with a very painful ear ache to which I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital as a last resort for antibiotics. It cleared up in two days. Amen

Author: Gloria Miller
Posted at http://www.oil-testimonials.com/essential-oils/4361/sty-on-eyelid-gone-overnight
Late one evening, I noticed a sty developing on my eyelid. It was starting to get sore. While getting ready for bed, I dabbed a tiny amount of Animal Scents Ointment on it. When I awoke in the morning, no more sty!

Love, 
Always,
  Eugeniya

Health Essential LLC.
YoungLivingHE.com








Young Living member#: 1128387


If you're looking to buy these precious oils, please follow this link: https://sites.google.com/site/younglivingeu/home/becoming-a-young-living-member




No comments:

Post a Comment